We Are All In This Together
To Our Customers and Friends,
First and foremost, we are here and we are open. Plumbing is an essential part of our lives and homes. Despite what is going on in the world, we will always need clean, hot running water, along with waste and drainage systems that are flowing properly.
We are very closely monitoring the situation and we’ve added some extra precautions for your safety, our safety, and peace of mind:
- Closely monitoring the health of our technicians and their immediate families
- We will not shake hands and we will keep an appropriate distance from all customers
- Our technicians are outfitted with foot protection, gloves and jumpsuits
- Full face shields are available.
- We come to your home with the full intention of getting the job done right then and there, that same day. This will help to limit additional trips and additional contact.
Additionally, there are a few things we want ALL customers to keep in mind:
We offer 0% financing for a full year on any amount over $500 should you need it.
- If you need service on a second home, we can gladly do this when you are not there to offer more protection:
- We can coordinate with a property manager, or you can send us a key that we can mail back to you.
- Our technicians are the most trustworthy bunch you will find in this area – they are all background checked and drug tested. We would trust any of them in our own home.
- Technology allows us to keep in touch with you every step of the way, via videos, pictures or even FaceTime.
As many of you know, we are a small, locally owned business. Monday, March 16th marked our 17th year open. When you use Seaside, you are directly supporting the livelihood of the 15 families that rely on this company for an income. For that, we are eternally grateful. We promise to do our part to keep you safe and take care of our customers during these unprecedented times. We are confident we will all get through this together, and we are sending love and kindness to each and every one of you.
Be calm, be kind, and stay healthy.
Josh and Lauren Martin